abaYoga COVID19 Secure Preventative Measures
1. 100% cashless environment: Online / contactless card payment only.
2. Entrance flow: the front door will be unlocked allowing one-way entry 10 minutes before class and one way exit 10 minutes after class.
3. Prior to practice all students must comply with health checks:
-> Body Temperature check
-> Symptoms check: Recent persistent cough / loss of taste or smell
-> Wellness question: Are you feeling well today
4. Strict social distancing:
2m social distance markings in the reception must be honoured.
2m mat separation markings in the practice room must be honoured.
5. Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available on arrival.
6. Face masks are encouraged and available to buy at reception.
7. Shared props & mats will no longer be offered. All students must bring suitable mats and props. Affordable mats & props will be available to buy in reception.
8. Studio ventilation: 5 industrial extractor fans and a high-performance particulate air filter will remain active during classes (this will create a small amount of background noise)
9. Classes are now restricted to 12 students max who must be pre-book via the website www.abaYoga.co.uk/timetables/ or the app (strictly no walk ins). As places are limited, no shows will incur a £5 penalty.
10. Please respect our decision: if we deem you are unwell we will refuse access. It is for the safety of all.